Thanks to Ambrozya at Ambrozya.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Through a wonderful twist of fate I was apparently noticed by this wonderful blogger who felt it right to nominate me.
“The Liebster award is intended to give new/little know bloggers some attention. And according to popular knowledge, it is only awarded to those with less than 200 WordPress followers.” -Direct quote from Ambrozya.
There are also apparently some rules which go with the award, which are as follows:
The RULES of the award:
Prior to any rule: accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of post, say who nominated you for the award and link their blog site.
1. List 11 random facts about you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and link their blog sites.
3. Notify the bloggers of their award.
4. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award
11 Facts about me:
1) I have studied seven languages in my life, though I really only speak one, I was competent at a couple of the others for a brief time.
2) I am both a Nihilist and a Taoist. Some people believe this might be contradictory. Ask me and I will explain how it is not.
3) I believe in Reincarnation.
4) I am not a daily coffee drinker, but I do like it. I get a mocha once or twice a week, frozen in the summer, hot in the winter.
5) I want to be an English teacher, and I want to teach middle school. Yep, I’m crazy.
6) I enjoy a good movie, but books are better, and stories written by my friends are best. Send me a private work and I will gladly give you my thoughts. I have heard I am good at constructive criticism.
7) I adopt things, especially people. I have multiple people(Some older than me) who I call my children. The funny thing is that most of them call me their father.
8) I can become obsessive. . . usually about very unimportant things, like an occasional video game.
9) I have only truly been in love three times, and each one of those has hurt enough that it makes me not want to ever again. Funny how that doesn’t mean you stop.
10) I love the rain. Most people run inside when it rains. I take the first opportunity I can to get outside. Meditating in the rain is also a wonderful exercise.
11) People don’t understand me most of the time, probably because I don’t like showing my true self to anyone. That’s why writing this list has been an interesting experience for me. I am always working on improving myself though, so maybe this should be my next project?
Sam and Kaija at http://eternallyhours.com/
Owen at http://lowenly.wordpress.com/
2hp2few at http://twohp2few.wordpress.com/
Today it Hurts at http://todayithurts.wordpress.com/
lovelee90 at http://leewoodham.wordpress.com/
J.A. Kingsley at http://jakingsley.wordpress.com/
Andre at http://fantasticablog.wordpress.com/
Tristan at http://elementalistepoch.wordpress.com/
Cyril at http://frequentlyaskquestions.wordpress.com/
Gypsy Lizardkilt at http://gypsylizardkilt.wordpress.com/
Clare at http://clareflourish.wordpress.com/
This was a fun post to write, and it was fun to be nominated. Thanks again Ambrozya!